Unibet Moneyback Bonus - Terms & conditions
£30 Money Back Offer
1) Eligibility to receive the bonus:
This offer is available to:
– New customers only
– Aged 18 years or older.
– Located in United Kingdom
2) Using the Money Back Offer
– Place a sports bet of minimum £1 with odds 2/5 (1.40) or greater.
– If your bet wins, you have completed the bonus, you receive your winnings and your stake.
– If your bet loses, you will receive your stake back up to a maximum of £30.
– Only the first settled bet of up to £30 in a System bet, or an E/W bet, will be eligible for a refund.
– Offer is not valid for Racing BETA. If you bet on Racing BETA the bonus will not be credited and you cannot use any free bet received from other Sports on the Racing BETA.
3) Wagering the bonus money:
You cannot withdraw your bonus money until you’ve completed the bonus (or if you’ve cancelled it or if it has expired)
Sportsbook: Bet your bonus 3x
– If you received £30 bonus money you need to bet £90 to complete the bonus conditions.
– Sportsbook bets will count towards the total once they’ve been settled. Only bets with odds of 2/5 (1.40) or greater will count. Only bets settled within the bonus validity period of 30 days will count. Bets cannot be placed on Supertoto.
– Cashed out bets will not count towards the wagering requirement.
– Bets placed on Racing BETA will not contribute to the Wagering Requirements.
Casino, Live Casino Slots and Games: Bet your bonus 25x
– If you received £30 bonus money you need to bet £750 to complete the bonus conditions. Table Games and Video Poker only count 10% towards the bonus so if you play for £10 it will contribute £1.
– It doesn’t matter if you win or lose, every bet contributes towards your bonus.
4) General Conditions
– Unibet Bonus Money can’t be used for the following products: Poker, Supertoto, Superscore.
– Only one bonus per household is permitted.
– The bonus will expire after 30 days of opt in. If you don’t complete the wagering in this time the Unibet Bonus Money and the winnings you’ve made by wagering the Unibet Bonus Money will be lost.
– You will not be eligible for the bonus if you deposit with one of these payment methods: Entercash, hipaymistercash.
– Unibet reserves the rights to amend or terminate the bonus at any time.
– General Unibet terms and conditions apply.
Unibet are the parent company of a tonne of betting and gaming operations including Stan James, 32Red, Bingo.com and more. From a sportsbook perspective it’s been a slow burner in my opinion as they’ve attempted to challenge the competition, they haven’t quite infiltrated what could be considered the UKs top 10 betting sites.
Saying that, the company was established in 1997, so they’re still fairly fresh faced and are currently in the process of acquiring other assets rather than growing the single brand independently. The parent company is actually known as Kindred Group, but Unibet appears to be the flagship operation.
Bet365 have an excellent reputation and are respected as one of the best in the UK and perhaps Europe. They have a good website that's easy to navigate and their welcome offer is one of the best around in the form of a £200 / 100% matched bonus.
- Very clean and easy site to navigate
- Probably the best welcome offer in its amount
- A real UK family owned business
- No thrills, gimmicks or glaring website banners
- Not many in-market offers like ‘Money Back if...’
- Soccer – Please call it football and put it near the top of your menu 365!
- The mobile experience is very ‘stript back’ i.e minimal
- Ray Winston getting us to bet during every televised football match!
Bonus, Offers & Promo Codes
Unibet have a moneyback welcome offer, which is a bit different to the majority of gambling sites in comparison. Instead of an upfront deposit bonus, it’s based on your first bet losing, therefore you’ll get bet refunded – if it wins you get no bonus, so it’s not the best welcome deal in my opinion.
Aston Villa Price Boosts
They’ve got a shot! As principle shirt sponsor for the Villa, Unibet have boosted their price for winning the league to 15/1 which is worth a few quid after their signing of John Terry, they can be found circa 8/1 in other places.
Refer a Friend
Refer a friend and you can earn up to £200, which works out at £40 for each referral up to a maximum of 5 new registrations. Your friend must meet wagering terms (a criteria of first spend) before they are considered as a qualified referral.
In-Play Free Bet Club
Unibet give you the chance to earn additional membership top ups with this in-pay bonus scheme. Simply opt in, then first place 5 or more £10 bets in play during the week and you’ll be credited with a free £10 bet the following week.
Consider all the above will have terms and conditions; it’s worth looking into each offer individual before you attempt to qualify. Often spending terms will dictate if you have fulfilled criteria to receive any bonuses on offer and sometime you are required to opt in.
Inplay & Cashout
The in play system on desktop/pc is pretty simple and that’s also mirrored when you view the responsive version on your phone. You could say simple means basic, but it does the job that it is intended to do. It could perhaps benefit from some quicklinks to the various available in-play markets, but other than that the in play main page works well.
When you jump into a football match in-play, or tennis as examples, you’ll see a selection of markets available along with match insights featuring highlighted events ( alst corner for example) and digital commentary, which can be useful if you’re looking for event based betting. It’s a thoughtful innovation.
Cash out is available on single markets and when the red cash out symbol appears. Like most sites it’s available at the discretion of the operator and not every market or bet. It appears as though they do not currently operate a partial cash out feature.
I really like the site, it’s clean easy to navigate and clearly optimised to respond to the various device screens available to a customer be that tablet, laptop mobile or other.
I like the custom menu items and icons that allow you to find other areas of the site without overwhelming the display. Once you’re in the sports section for example there is a useful secondary sidebar nav for popular markets and then all markets. The main menu holds the top categories available to the average gambler. That navigation is broken into events as well as categories, so you may find Football listed but also ‘Transfer Specials’ if that’s current.
Mobile & App
The website looks great on mobile and everything shrinks down nicely to fit on the screen. It appears to be fast and compact so you’re not having to scroll infinitely to find what you need. Menus are in common places keeping the experience simple and familiar.
They have arranged of Apps for various gambling sections, with a specific download for sports betting. Its feels as though it carries all the functions of the optimised website version leading me to believe you’re using a dynamic version of the main website and not a completely separate system.
Unibet appear to be the most responsible sports betting site I’ve seen, they have lots of links to help and support channels with pages and pages of additional FAQs. All the contact sources are clearly displayed and they also appear to have an active support community should you wish to ask around.