AVOID: Sky Bet turned on their advocates
Sky Bet are a UK based sportsbook providing sports betting, casino and gambling games.
Up until recently Sky Bet had a relationship with 3rd party advertisers based on a concept known as lifetime revenue share deals. For referring players onto them using our advertising methods, we were rewarded with a commission – its basic advertising. For years Sky Bet grew its business with the help of individual brands like ourselves sending new players to join their site. I repeat, companies like ourselves helped grow Sky Bet grow into the brand it is today!
Their account managers (known in the industry as affiliate managers) made deals with 3rd parties verbally citing “lifetime revenue partnerships” as the reward for recommending new players. That means as we continue to promote Sky Bet to the players were referred, we would continue to earn commission.
Sky Bet have closed all affiliate partnerships and have flat refused to honour lifetime revenue arrangements like ours. They gave very little notice and despite having a lifetime contract in place they have twisted terms and conditions to their favour and sacked off the partnerships that have helped them grow their business.
Sky Bet have not been fair in our opinion and we would go as far as suggesting their account managers have been misselling this ‘Lifetime Revenue’ dream, when actually its far from that if you consider how easily they closed down our account.
For that reason we do not recommend Sky Bet at all – Join Betfair instead! Absolutely no difference in offering and you also get the benefit of a peer to peer exchange.
Betfair £100 terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: GET UP TO £100 IN FREE BETS
- Who can take part?
- New customers only. Available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland using promo code ZBBC01.
- What do I need to do?
- Place 5 x £10 (or more) single bets on the Sportsbook each at min odds 1/2 (1.5).
- Bets placed on the same selection or market do not qualify for this promotion.
- What can I win?
- After your 5 qualifying bets have been settled, you will receive a £20 free bet.
- The process can be repeated up to 5 times. The max bonus available is £100 (5 x £20 free bets)
- When will I get my prize?
- Free bets will be awarded within 24 hours of you completing the qualifying requirement.
- What else do I need to know?
- You can stake more than £10 but it will only count as one qualifying bet.
- Bets placed and settled within the first 30 days of account opening qualify.
- Excludes ‘same market’ bets placed on the Exchange.
- Cashed Out and Voided bets do not qualify.
- Bets placed using free bets as the stake (in full or in part) will not qualify.
- Offer excludes customers who deposit using Moneybookers or Neteller.
- Only one bet per event qualifies.
- Multiple bets are excluded and any single bets in multiple bets are also excluded (e.g Lucky 15).
- Free bets are valid for 30 days.
- Other essential stuff:
- Betfair Sportsbook promotional terms apply, see here
- Not one!
- Slow website & app
- Cashout mysteriously unavailable when needed the most
- The welched on their partners
- They're ignorant shit (In our opinion)