Betfair is currently our recommended betting site.
Betfair £100 Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: GET UP TO £100 IN FREE BETS
- Who can take part?
- New customers only. Available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland using promo code ZBBC01.
- What do I need to do?
- Place 5 x £10 (or more) single bets on the Sportsbook each at min odds 1/2 (1.5).
- Bets placed on the same selection or market do not qualify for this promotion.
- What can I win?
- After your 5 qualifying bets have been settled, you will receive a £20 free bet.
- The process can be repeated up to 5 times. The max bonus available is £100 (5 x £20 free bets)
- When will I get my prize?
- Free bets will be awarded within 24 hours of you completing the qualifying requirement.
- What else do I need to know?
- You can stake more than £10 but it will only count as one qualifying bet.
- Bets placed and settled within the first 30 days of account opening qualify.
- Excludes ‘same market’ bets placed on the Exchange.
- Cashed Out and Voided bets do not qualify.
- Bets placed using free bets as the stake (in full or in part) will not qualify.
- Offer excludes customers who deposit using Moneybookers or Neteller.
- Only one bet per event qualifies.
- Multiple bets are excluded and any single bets in multiple bets are also excluded (e.g Lucky 15).
- Free bets are valid for 30 days.
- Other essential stuff:
- Betfair Sportsbook promotional terms apply, see here
Anyone who’s gambled since before the 80’s & 90’s will recognise Coral as being one the UKs most highly regarded betting shops. They’ve carried there success into the digital era and are equally popular online.
The system is typically orientated towards the expert and more importantly the horse racing or dog enthusiast, On first glance it is very reminiscent of a high-street shop and can somewhat overwhelming when your faced with screens or sections full or information, details and data.
Coral are a respected high-street operator and have carried their success into the digital era of online gambling. They very good at what they do, despite that expertise their website is a little bit untidy compared to others, there's lots going on and loads of adverts for casino and games that are slightly distracting.
- Enhanced Specials For Members
- Live Stream on Some Events
- Great New Player Welcome Bonus
- Respected UK High-street Brand
- Ugly Website
- Too Many Adverts & Markets Per Page
Bonus, Offers & Promo Codes
Coral are typically customer focused and have a great collection of offers from their new user bonus, to the variety of marketplace deals. They’ve got promotions on football, golf, horse racing, basketball, dogs, you name it! They don’t have ridiculous loopholes and terms, there may be some minor wagering requirements, but they are standard across the industry for these kinds of offers.
Inplay & Cashout
The in-play pages; football for example are seriously ugly! There’s icons all over the place and odds flash left right and center in varying colours, which is more akin to the wall street trading floors than an online bookies. The one selling point for coral in-play is the addition of a single column dedicated to in-play which helps you navigate into the markets from any page within the site.
They seem to be the last of the big brands to have developed their cashout system into its current platform. Perhaps they’ve delayed it to see what others do, who knows. They have picked all the best features of the modern standard cash-out, so in fairness its as good as it gets, without any unusual gimmicks or strange attempts at a USP.
I’m not a fan of the platform, the blocks are uneven and its not easy on the eye. If your new to viewing the site, there’s a lot of flashing odds across each page and its far to compact to understand whats going on. The little flags are ugly and there seem to be swarms of icons all over the place adding to clutter. Its safe to say i’m not a fan of the coral desktop site.
Mobile & App
I can’t say the mobile is any better, more icons and tabs all over the place – not much else on that matter i’m afraid… come on Coral clean your act up!
Their customer service is good, you’d expect that from a top high-street operator, good live chat and email service. Coral come across as a responsible supportive brand that are very consumer focused.