Betfair is currently our recommended betting site.
Betfair £100 Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: GET UP TO £100 IN FREE BETS
- Who can take part?
- New customers only. Available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland using promo code ZBBC01.
- What do I need to do?
- Place 5 x £10 (or more) single bets on the Sportsbook each at min odds 1/2 (1.5).
- Bets placed on the same selection or market do not qualify for this promotion.
- What can I win?
- After your 5 qualifying bets have been settled, you will receive a £20 free bet.
- The process can be repeated up to 5 times. The max bonus available is £100 (5 x £20 free bets)
- When will I get my prize?
- Free bets will be awarded within 24 hours of you completing the qualifying requirement.
- What else do I need to know?
- You can stake more than £10 but it will only count as one qualifying bet.
- Bets placed and settled within the first 30 days of account opening qualify.
- Excludes ‘same market’ bets placed on the Exchange.
- Cashed Out and Voided bets do not qualify.
- Bets placed using free bets as the stake (in full or in part) will not qualify.
- Offer excludes customers who deposit using Moneybookers or Neteller.
- Only one bet per event qualifies.
- Multiple bets are excluded and any single bets in multiple bets are also excluded (e.g Lucky 15).
- Free bets are valid for 30 days.
- Other essential stuff:
- Betfair Sportsbook promotional terms apply, see here
About Bet Victor
Bet Victor is the evolution of Victor Chandler’s reputable book makers, the brand moved online in the naughties and gone through various restyles from VC Bet back to Victor Chandler and then to Bet Victor. They are sportsbook specialists who have ventured into other digital gambling markets.
Bet Victor have a simple offering that appears to be neat and easy to navigate. Its not overrun by frantic daily offers on every event in every market. For some that's a negative as their offers are limited, but for us it represent confidence in their own USP, being best at Football!
- Sports book & football specialists
- Clean website easy to navigate
- Not overrun with promo offers
- Great odds on Football - Proven by Oddschecker
- Low level offers for existing members
- Its a simple site, if your looking for more
- I’m not inspired use them for other markets other than football
Bonus, Offers & Promo Codes
Their opening offer is a fair matched bet worth £25, so deposit £25 and Bet Victor will match that with £25. They have a modest set of membership promotions, acca insurance on football and tennis, a £5 bonus on Champions league bets worth £25. I say modest because the site is overrun with marketing deals like some other brands, so its a bit of a blessing and a curse. Blessing in that you’re not distracted by dubious offers on particular markets, curse in that some offers on dubious markets can often be quite tempting.
Inplay & Cashout
The in-play is pretty decent, a nifty digital display helps guide you through specific football matches and they cover all UK markets. They’re definitely a no thrills brand, so no innovations to note or quirky gimmicks on their cash out system. Again this isn’t a bad thing as Bet Victor’s simplicity is a positive in our eyes. They have a substantial set of in-play markets where other brands may chose to restrict options for live betting.
Bet Victor is a simply crafted website, its seems very easy to navigate and as a sportspook specialist it appears they have chosen to stick by their most popular markets and haven’t slipped into the mantra of offering everything and anything gambling.
There are links into casino, poker, virtual betting and so on, but the website isn’t overwhelmed with options or distractions into other areas of the site. Everything appears to be laid out quite neatly and easy to navigate. I’m not a fan of icons attached to each market, I can read so I really don’t need a low level gif image to sign post a category.
Mobile & App
The website isn’t responsive, which means it may be buggy on certain displays on older or smaller computers/laptops. They have a separate dedicated mobile website which isn’t the modern approach but it works. There’s a dedicated app on android and iphone which much the same functionality as the mobile site.
I’ve contacted chat support on a couple of occasions and found them very responsive, eager to help and my queries were resolved. On one occasion I was compensated with a free bet after site crash, I wasn’t particularly inconvenienced but customer services were quick to appease the situation.