Betfair £100 terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: GET UP TO £100 IN FREE BETS
- Who can take part?
- New customers only. Available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland using promo code ZBBC01.
- What do I need to do?
- Place 5 x £10 (or more) single bets on the Sportsbook each at min odds 1/2 (1.5).
- Bets placed on the same selection or market do not qualify for this promotion.
- What can I win?
- After your 5 qualifying bets have been settled, you will receive a £20 free bet.
- The process can be repeated up to 5 times. The max bonus available is £100 (5 x £20 free bets)
- When will I get my prize?
- Free bets will be awarded within 24 hours of you completing the qualifying requirement.
- What else do I need to know?
- You can stake more than £10 but it will only count as one qualifying bet.
- Bets placed and settled within the first 30 days of account opening qualify.
- Excludes ‘same market’ bets placed on the Exchange.
- Cashed Out and Voided bets do not qualify.
- Bets placed using free bets as the stake (in full or in part) will not qualify.
- Offer excludes customers who deposit using Moneybookers or Neteller.
- Only one bet per event qualifies.
- Multiple bets are excluded and any single bets in multiple bets are also excluded (e.g Lucky 15).
- Free bets are valid for 30 days.
- Other essential stuff:
- Betfair Sportsbook promotional terms apply, see here
Betfair are most notably well known for their exchange, they were one of the first providers of exchange based gambling and have pioneered the industry with their approach. The success of their exchange helped them build a very successful sportsbook desktop site that is equally popular.
The website is well regarded as one of the best in the business so is easily one the UKs top 10 online bookies. Even without a high street book makers they remain ever popular among the hard core sports betting fans. We’d say it was a progressive brand, in that its not the first choice for the new iGamer. But eventually the lure of the exchange and perhaps the option to lay bets encourages an amateur gambler to try out the website.
Bonus, Offers & Promo Codes
Betfair are a quality brand, their exchange system is the best in the World without question and they have some great daily offers on all markets.
- The best exchange in the world
- Timeform insights
- A very clean & functional website
- Regular members offer
- Confirm your bet… seriously, make sure its on!
- The exchange is a little messy and hard to navigate
- Lots of distracting.. poker, casino, arcades, slots and MORE
- Most brands have a common layout, Betfair was hard to use at first
They have LOTS of what we call semi-aggressive membership offers and they email regular users to lure them back to the site with fresh deals and daily promotions,. But that’s not such a bad thing if you want to stay up to date with the best promotions – remember not all emails are spam and the comms from Betfair are often lucrative promos if you know what you’re doing. The bonuses are good though, especially around big events like Royal Ascot or a high profile football match. Use the offers appropriately and there’s some great value to be had.
Inplay & Cashout
The in-play is pretty normal (for the industry) which means it’s difficult to hype as normal is actually pretty decent. You have to offer something extraordinary to shine in the in-play market, so even though their system is technically good, its a standard offering nowadays. With that said, the in-play markets on the exchange are the best in the world…. as you can pretty much bet on any in-play outcome as long as someone puts it up as a bet; photo finish outcomes for example.
The platform is very easy to use and they’ve designed a very tidy site. The addition of their timeform information is completely unique and sets them apart from the other brands who buy in additional information from the racing post or sporting life. You can easily switch between sportsbook and exchange with one login and one balance. Be careful when using the exchange for the first time, make sure you confirm your bets and that they’ve been matched. Don’t assume that bets are placed with 1 click of a button – there are a few extra steps on Betfair.
Mobile & App
They pioneered the cashout process via their app which is technically very good. They can sometimes overload your mobile with data, but that’s generally because they’re trying to give your more via mobile than most other brands will offer. It does everything you’d expect from a mobile betting service.
At first Betfair came across as a very forceful sales based brand, they would regularly call and check in with me if I stopped spending and for a while it put me off the brand. I’ve had very little other experience with their customer service channels which can only be seen as a good thing. Despite their sales drive in the beginning, I’ve had no issues with the operation, they offer the common contact services from chat to email and are well equipped to look after their punters.